Manhattanville College

Academic Catalog

Financial Assistance

Funding is provided by federal and state governments, the college, and private organizations. Financial aid is designed to supplement your family’s ability to pay for college costs including tuition, fees, room and board, books, supplies, transportation, and other related educational expenses.

Our mission is to assist you in finding the resources most appropriate to your circumstances that will enable you to afford a Manhattanville education. We seek to accomplish this through the expertise of our staff, significant outreach efforts, and timely publications and notices.

If you are unable to find the answers to your questions through this catalog, or on our web site, or you wish clarification, please do not hesitate to contact a member of our Financial Aid staff by email, telephone, or a personal visit.

Applying for Financial Aid

Manhattanville College requires that all students complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) in order to be considered for funds from all available sources. The FAFSA is available online at Manhattanville College’s federal college code number is 002760. Please do not hesitate to contact the Financial Aid Office at 914-323-5357, with any questions that you may have regarding the FAFSA process.

All recipients of state and/or federal financial aid must:

  • Be U.S. Citizens or permanent resident aliens;
  • Be formally accepted as degree candidates;
  • Maintain satisfactory academic progress;
  • Not owe a refund of any Title IV funds;
  • And must not be in default on repayment of a student loan.

For students considering attendance in the Fall semester, a FAFSA should be filed by March 1st preceding their start date, in order to be considered for funding from all sources. Some funding is awarded on a first-come, first-serve basis.

During the application process, kindly provide the following when requested by the college:

  • A Verification Worksheet (Please make sure that you have completed all the sections (A through E).
  • A signed, complete copy of your parents’ federal income tax return, including all schedules, attachments and copies of W-2 statements.
  • A signed, complete copy of the student’s federal income tax return, including all schedules, attachments and copies of W-2 statements; or, for non-filers selected for verification, completion of the Income Statement on page 2 of the Verification Form. List all earned/unearned income received and attach copies of all W-2 statements.
  • Itemization Worksheet
  • Stafford Loan Master Promissory Note
  • Loan Entrance Interview
  • Copy of Student’s Drivers License
  • Other documents, as requested

Graduate and Bachelor of Science Degree candidates must complete a Manhattanville Financial Aid form in addition to the FAFSA, annually. The form is available directly from the Financial Aid Office in Reid Hall, by mail upon request, and on our website.

International Student Financial Aid

All International Students need to complete the College Board International Student Financial Aid Application. This application is available on the Manhattanville website: or a copy may be obtained from our Financial Aid Office. The form is available in December and must be filed with our Financial Aid Office by March 1 for priority consideration. For questions regarding this process please contact the Financial Aid Office at: 914-323-5357.

Satisfactory Academic Progress

All students receiving any of the forms of financial aid listed below are required to maintain satisfactory academic progress in order to continue to receive financial aid in subsequent semesters:

  • Federal Supplemental Education Opportunity Grants
  • Federal Perkins Loans
  • Federal Work Study
  • Federal Pell Grants
  • Tuition Assistance Grants
  • Aid for Part-time Study
  • One or more of the Federal Family Education Loan Programs including Stafford Student Loans and Parent PLUS loans.

A school’s satisfactory academic progress policy must A school’s satisfactory academic progress policy must include both a qualitative measure (such as cumulative grade point average) and a quantitative measure (such as maximum time frame for completion). The law specifies that by the end of the second academic year, the student must have at least a "C" average and have an academic standing that is consistent with the requirement for graduation. The following chart comprises the requirements for academic pursuit and progress here at Manhattanville College:



(ON A 4.0 SCALE)
































Financial aid programs which are subject to the standards of satisfactory academic progress include (but are not limited to) Federal Pell Grants, Federal SEOG Grant, Federal Work-Study, Federal Perkins Loan, Federal Smart Grants, Federal ACG Grants and Federal Family Education Loan programs (Stafford and PLUS).

Satisfactory academic progress for undergraduates is measured in two areas: maintaining an adequate grade point average and successfully completing a required number of credits per semester.

Undergraduate students must maintain the required cumulative grade point average (G.P.A.) necessary to continue as degree candidates at Manhattanville College. Therefore, they must maintain an academic standing consistent with the standards as outlined.

Students who are on "financial aid probation" due to their G.P.A. may receive aid. Students who are on financial aid probation will be reviewed at the end of each semester. Probation may last up to 2 semesters. However, students who fall to "financial aid suspension" status, will be considered ineligible to receive any form of financial aid. Once they have met the appropriate G.P.A. and degree credit requirements based on their status, their federal financial aid will be reinstated.

The Office of Financial Aid will review the academic progress of all students who are in receipt of federal aid. Students not meeting the minimum credit/G.P.A. requirements will be notified that they are ineligible to continue to receive financial assistance or that they have been placed on SAP probation. This notification will be mailed to students at the end of each semester, with copies forwarded to academic advising.

A student whose eligibility has been suspended may not receive any financial aid until he or she makes up the full credit deficit with courses at Manhattanville College at his or her own expense. When the student meets the minimum credit/G.P.A. requirement, financial aid eligibility will be reinstated.

If a student is placed on suspension and there are extenuating circumstances that caused the violation, the student may submit a SAP appeal. Extenuating circumstances are defined as extraordinary conditions outside of the student’s control. All appeals must include third party documentation of these circumstances. SAP appeal forms are available from the Financial Aid Office in Reid Hall on the second floor.

In addition, undergraduate students must earn their degree, regardless of their program of study, within one hundred and eighty (180) credits. Students who have not earned a degree within this time frame are not eligible to receive any further federal aid.

Students who have any questions regarding the SAP policy and financial aid eligibility should contact the Financial Aid Office at (914) 323-5357.

The loss of aid in any semester is always contingent upon the student’s performance in the previous semester attended. Thus, failure to meet the standards during a fall term disallows payment for the spring semester; failure in the spring for the following summer or fall, etc.

Financial Aid Awarding Policy

Manhattanville awards need based institutional funds based upon the philosophy that the primary financial responsibility for higher education lies with the student and the student’s parents, followed by state and federal governments. Finally, colleges, universities, private organizations, and foundations attempt to fill any remaining need. The College is committed to helping families assess various options to meet the financial obligations of a Manhattanville education whenever possible.

Most of Manhattanville’s institutional funding is awarded on the basis of academic performance and demonstrated financial need in addition to scholarships based solely on merit and awarded in recognition of exceptional academic performance. However, a financial aid application is required for initial consideration and renewal of all institutional funds.

Every student who provides a complete financial aid application is offered self-help assistance in the form of a Federal Student Loan and, possibly, Federal Work-Study. In determining aid packages for freshmen, Manhattanville awards institutional aid on the basis of academic performance and demonstrated financial need. To determine a student’s need for the purpose of awarding its own funding, the College uses Federal Methodology available through the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).

Manhattanville attempts to meet a student’s financial need with institutional and government resources. Because sufficient resources are not always available to meet 100% of every student’s need, there is considerable competition for funds. Priority is given to students who demonstrate exceptional need and perform at outstanding academic levels.

Freshman applicants are awarded financial aid based on the information they provide on the FAFSA form. All award values are conditional, subject to full and complete verification of the financial aid application, if applicable. If the information originally provided must be changed, adjustments will be made to the applicant’s file, which could result in a decrease of the aid listed on the Financial Aid Award Letter.

Per federal regulations the receipt of private scholarships may affect a financial aid package. It is incumbent upon the student to notify the Financial Aid and Student Accounts Office of all private scholarships received so that it may be determined if these funds have an effect on other resources awarded.

Manhattanville’s policy regarding private scholarships is as follows:

If required by federal regulations to adjust an aid package, the College will eliminate or reduce in this order:

  • Federal Work-Study
  • Perkins Loan
  • Federal Stafford Loan
  • Manhattanville gift aid will not be reduced unless the total of all gift aid exceeds the cost of attendance.

To receive or continue to receive financial aid funded by the state, the federal government, or the college (including loans, grants, jobs, scholarships), you must be making Satisfactory Academic Progress, which requires that you achieve and maintain a cumulative grade point average of at least 2.00 after four semesters of college attendance. In addition, you must complete a minimum number of the total credits attempted. For complete details, please refer to the previous section on Satisfactory Academic Progress.

Scholarships and Grants

Manhattanville’s generous aid packages often include annual scholarships and grants from the college.

Freshman Awards

Chairman Award


Board of Trustees Scholarship


President’s Scholarship


McCormack Scholarship

(All students must file FAFSA)

Meets a student’s demonstrated financial need, less any applicable government grants, provides an opportunity grant of $4,000, and mentorship

Today’s Students, Tomorrow’s Teachers (TSTT)

(All students must file FAFSA)


Half Tuition Scholarship for New York State students based on program specifications



Invest in Success

(All students must file FAFSA)


Essay competition resulting in a Full Scholarship for New York State minority students based on program specifications, less any applicable government grants


Scott Pierce Scholarship

(All students must file FAFSA)


Mentorship program that meets at least 80% of tuition, room, board, and fees, less any applicable government grants

School of Education Professional Development Schools Scholarship


Half tuition scholarship for students meeting a 3.5 grade point average or above, less any applicable government grants, and attending the school districts of Port Chester, New Rochelle, Greenburgh District 7, or White Plains, Ossining, Bedford, or Elmsford

Sacred Heart Scholarship

Half Tuition Scholarship for candidates graduating from a school founded by the Sacred Heart Order

Transfer Awards

Rockland C.C. Honors Program Scholars


Westchester Community College Scholar


Phi Theta Kappa Scholarship


President’s Scholarship


Humanities Scholarship





Merit Award



Freshman and Transfer Awards

Manhattanville Advancement Program (MAP)

(All students must file FAFSA)


Meets a student’s demonstrated financial need and provides supplemental academic advising – student’s family income must fall within listed financial guidelines, less any applicable government grants

Alumni Award

$2,000 (son/daughter of alums)

Duchesne Center Scholarship

$2,000 Community Service Award

Dance and Theatre Scholarship

Amount depends on audition

Music Scholarship

Amount depends on audition

Art Scholarship

Amount depends on portfolio

Student Statuses by Credit

The following is a list of student statuses by credit:

Undergraduate Students are considered full-time when they are enrolled in 12 credit hours or more. Undergraduates registered for a total of 6 credit hours are considered half-time, below 6 credit hours is considered part-time.

Graduate students (MA, MFA, SOED students, MS non-module students) are considered full-time when they are enrolled in 9 credit hours or more. Graduate students registered for 5 credit hours are considered half-time, below 5 credit hours is considered part-time.

Graduate students in the MS Module programs are considered full-time when they are enrolled in 6 credit hours or more. Graduate students in the MS Module programs are considered half-time when they are enrolled in 3 credit hours, below 3 credit hours is considered part-time.

Doctoral students As of January 2014, Doctoral students are considered full-time when they are enrolled in 6 credit hours or more or are enrolled in EDAD 8190 for two credit hours. Doctoral students are considered half-time when they are enrolled in 3 credit hours or are enrolled in EDAD 8190 for 1 credit hour, below 3 credit hours is considered part-time.

Rights and Responsibilities of Scholarship Recipients

Annual renewal of all scholarships is based on:

  • Meeting Manhattanville's Standard of Satisfactory Academic Progress requirement

  • Attending each semester on a full-time basis (14-16 credits)

Graduate School of Education: Alumni and Graduate Scholarships

Manhattanville alumni whose undergraduate degree date is May, 1999 or thereafter, whose final cumulative GPA is 3.00 or above, and who are matriculated in a Manhattanville Masters program in education within two years of the undergraduate degree date, are eligible for scholarship aid of $1,000 per semester. Students must be registered full-time (9 or more graduate credits).

Manhattanville alumni whose undergraduate degree date is May 2005 or thereafter and who pursue full-time graduate study immediately after graduation are eligible for the Fast Start program which provides a 20% discount for all coursework. Fast Start students who have a 3.6 GPA are eligible for an additional $1,000 during the first semester.

Graduate scholarships will be awarded to any incoming graduate student possessing an overall grade point average of 3.2 or higher who registers for six credits or more for the first graduate semester, for one semester only:

GPA Scholarship If Taking At




3.70 - 4.0

Board of Trustees

9 credits




6 credits


3.50 - 3.69


9 credits




6 credits


3.20 - 3.49

Merit Award

6 credits


Dual-degree (BA/MAT, BA/MPS) students are not eligible for any of the above discounts or scholarships.

District Partnerships and Tuition Discounts

Full-time teachers, administrators, and paraprofessionals teaching in districts, schools, or networks with which the School of Education has a partnership may be eligible for a tuition discount, for any semester in which they are employed full-time by the institution.

Faculty in districts where Manhattanville maintains a professional development school are eligible for a 30% discount. Faculty in districts which belong to the Changing Suburbs Institute are eligible for a 20% discount. Faculty in districts belonging to the Teacher Center of Central Westchester are eligible for a 30% discount for up to 9 credits. For a complete, current list of specific districts, consult the college website or the Office of Graduate Advising.

Faculty who teach in accredited religiously-affiliated institutions, at Churchill School, Summit School, or at Keio Academy are also eligible for a tuition discount.

Those claiming eligibility for a discount must complete a "tuition verification form," available from Graduate Advising and must annually submit proof of employment, at the time of registration and no later than the official ADD/DROP deadline.

For further information, see Admissions & Financial Aid websites.

Manhattanville Grants

Consideration for this need-based award is determined through the FAFSA process. The applicant must display financial need, be enrolled as a full-time matriculated student, and be a U. S. Citizen or Permanent Resident Alien. For Returning Students: The returning student must continue to make satisfactory academic progress toward a degree and must continue to display a similar amount of financial need from year-to-year in order for a Manhattanville Grant to be renewed.

Federal Pell Grants (Pell)

A Federal Pell Grant does not have to be repaid. Pell Grants are awarded only to undergraduate students who have not yet earned a bachelor’s degree. For many students, Pell Grants provide a foundation of financial aid to which other aid may be added.

To determine if you’re eligible, the U.S. Department of Education uses a standard formula, established by Congress, to evaluate the information you report when you apply. The formula produces an Expected Family Contribution (EFC) number. Your Student Aid Report (SAR) contains this number and will tell you if you’re eligible.

Awards for each year will depend on program funding. You can receive only one Pell Grant per award year. How much you get will depend on your Expected Family Contribution (EFC), cost of attendance, whether you’re a full-time or part-time student and whether you attend school for a full academic year or less.

Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant (FSEOG)

This grant is funded by the federal government and the College. Awarded on the basis of exceptional need and availability of funds, eligibility for FSEOG is determined during the FAFSA review process.

Tuition Assistance Program (TAP)

Only students who are New York State Residents can receive TAP. As the largest state grant program in the U.S., the Tuition Assistance Program (TAP) provides more than 330,000 New York State students with awards ranging from $100 to $5,000. Because TAP is a grant, it does not have to be paid back. You can receive TAP for up to four years of undergraduate study, or up to five years for certain approved programs. Students in two year programs are eligible for up to three years of TAP for full-time study.

What Determines the Amount of TAP that I receive?

  • The amount of tuition charged.
  • Your combined family New York State net taxable income (NTI); your financial status (dependent or independent of parents); the type of school you are planning to attend and the year in which you first receive a TAP award.
  • Other siblings enrolled in college.

New York State Residents

Information from your completed FAFSA will be provided to NYS Higher Education Services Corporation (HESC). HESC will send an Express TAP Application (ETA) to any NYS resident that indicated at least one NYS institution on the FAFSA. Students should complete the application and return it to HESC immediately.

Satisfactory Academic Progress for TAP Recipients Enrolled in Undergraduate Four-Year Programs

New York State has established criteria for Satisfactory Academic Progress that differs from the Federal standard established for our other programs as outlined previously. The following chart reflects the legislative changes implemented by New York State as part of the budget process; all institutions must use it for first-time undergraduates beginning with the 2006-2007 academic year. If a student does not meet the NYS TAP standards the student may apply for a one-time waiver.

Effective for the 2010-11 academic year and thereafter, New York State Education Law requires a non-remedial student, whose first award year is in 2010-11 and thereafter, must meet new standards of satisfactory academic progress (SAP). Non-remedial students whose first year is 2007-08 through 2009-10 must meet the SAP requirements enacted in 2006. Those meeting the definition of "remedial student" are not subject to the new SAP standards, but will use the requirements established in 2006. The law enacted in 2006 mandated minimum standards of satisfactory academic progress for students receiving their first State award in academic year 2006-07 year.

Standard of Satisfactory Academic Progress

for the Purpose of Determining Eligibility for State Student Aid

Effective 2010-11 for non-remedial students receiving first NYS award payment in 2010-11 and thereafter. Remedial students and students enrolled in an approved certificate program will use the 2006 SAP charts.

Calendar: Semester 2010-2011 and thereafter (non-remedial students)

Before being certified for this payment:






A student must have accrued at least this many credits:






With at least this grade point average:






Before being certified for this payment:






A student must have accrued at least this many credits:






With at least this grade point average:






* 9th and 10th payments of TAP are available only to students in five-year programs approved by NYS Commissioner of Education.

In addition to the above, New York State financial aid programs require that Program Pursuit be monitored. This means that during the first year that a student receives state aid (s) he must carry to completion (all grades except "W") six (6) credit hours per semester; during the second year nine (9) credit hours per semester; and during subsequent years twelve (12) credit hours per semester.

TAP Waivers

TAP waivers are granted only once to students and only for extraordinary reasons which are beyond the control of the student. TAP waivers can only be considered for students who have maintained good academic standing for all but one semester and who fall short of either the published Pursuit or Progress standard for that one semester. (See the New York State Standards for Satisfactory Academic Progress above).

Students who wish to be considered for a waiver must complete a Waiver Appeal Form, which can be obtained from the Office of the Academic Dean. The Waiver Appeal Form must include a written statement outlining the reasons why the student feels he/she is eligible for the waiver. After careful consideration, the Waiver Appeals Committee renders a decision and informs the student in writing. The decision is also shared with the Registrar’s office who notifies the State of New York. Graduate students seeking a TAP waiver should request the Waiver Appeals Form from the Academic Dean of their program. The persons authorized to grant waivers are responsible for adhering to the requirements and regulations of the TAP waiver guidelines. They may consult with the student, his/her teachers and advisors, or other parties. However, the final decision rests with the committee.

Aid for Part-Time Study (APTS)

Available to: part-time undergraduate students who are permanent residents of New York State. In addition to financial need criteria, students must not have exhausted their TAP eligibility (i.e., received eight semesters of TAP).

Forms are available from and must be submitted to the Office of Financial Aid by specified filing deadlines. Please contact the Financial Aid Office for additional information on this program.

Additional Sources of Aid for New York State Residents

Beyond the TAP and APTS programs, additional aid in the form of grants and scholarships are awarded yearly through the New York State Higher Education Services Corporation, Albany, NY 12255.

These include:

Vietnam and Gulf War Veteran Tuition Awards,

NYS Memorial Scholarships for Families of Deceased Police Officers and Firefighters,

Children of Deceased or Disabled Veteran Awards,

Military Service Recognition Scholarship,

World Trade Center Memorial Scholarship

For additional scholarship information, please log onto:

Individuals with disabilities may contact the Office of Vocational and Educational Services for Individuals with Disabilities (VESID), NYS Education Department, Albany, NY 12234. They provide funds to be used for tuition, fees, etc., as well as for note takers and interpreters in the instance of a blind or deaf student. Eligibility is determined by VESID.

Aid programs for the visually impaired are available through the Commission for the Blind and Visually Impaired, Department of Social Services, Albany, NY 12243.

To obtain State Aid to Native Americans, contact the Native American Education Unit, NYS Education Department, Albany, NY 12234.

Student Loans

Federal Stafford Loans

This loan provides funding to assist students pay for their educational expenses. The loan is made to the student, and the student is directly responsible for repayment of this debt. Eligibility is contingent upon completion and submission of appropriate application documents. The Stafford Loan carries a fixed interest rate. Repayment of principal begins six months after you cease to be a student enrolled on at least a half-time basis.

There are two types of Stafford Loans. If you demonstrate sufficient financial need, you will qualify for the Subsidized Stafford Loan. The federal government pays the interest on this loan while you remain at least a half-time student. If you do not qualify for the full Subsidized Stafford Loan, you may borrow an Unsubsidized Stafford Loan, however, you must pay the interest on this loan while you are in school or opt to capitalize the interest and pay it, along with the principal, upon leaving school.

Stafford Loan funds are borrowed from a lending institution (bank), known as a lender. Repayment is made directly to the lender at the end of the six month grace period.

The amount of your student loan depends on the number of credits you have successfully completed. If you are a new student or have completed fewer than 28 credits, you are eligible for an annual maximum of up to $3,500. If you have completed or transferred in with between 28 and 57 credits, you are eligible for an annual maximum of up to $4,500. Once you have completed or transferred in with at least 58 credits, you are eligible for an annual maximum of up to $5,500.

Stafford Loan eligibility is determined by the Financial Aid Office. To apply for and receive such a loan, you must complete an Entrance Interview and a Stafford Loan Master Promissory Note online at If you are an incoming student whose file is complete, you will need to complete these forms online before the Stafford Loan can be processed. If you are a returning student a Master Promissory Note should already be on file.

In either case, you will need to complete an e-MPN for loan processing. After your promissory note has been received, your loan will be electronically certified by the college and the Student Accounts Office will receive the loan and credit it to your account, half in each semester. The FAFSA is the annual application for a Federal Stafford Loan.

Federal Perkins Loans

Funded by the federal government and administered by the College. Awarded based on financial need and availability of funds. Eligibility is re-evaluated each year. Repayment begins nine months after the student ceases at least half-time enrollment. The interest rate on this loan is 5%. If eligible, a promissory note must be signed with the Student Accounts Office before Perkins Loan funds can be credited to a student’s account.

Federal Parent Loans (PLUS)

If you are a dependent student, your parent may borrow up to the cost of your education, less any financial aid received. Approval is contingent upon a successful credit check. Loan proceeds (minus a 3% origination fee) are disbursed directly to your account, half in each semester. Please log onto to complete the PLUS loan pre-approval process.

Once you have reviewed the borrower benefits and chosen a lender, you will need to complete a master promissory note online at Upon approval, your information will be sent to the college electronically for certification and disbursement. To use PLUS loan proceeds for the fall bill, the loan certification must be received by the Financial Aid Office no later than June 1st. The PLUS loan carries a fixed interest rate of 8.5%. If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact our office directly.

Federal Work-Study

Federal Work-Study Program (FWSP)

The Office of Center for Career Development is responsible for the administration of the Student Employment Program. The Federal Work-Study (FWS) program and Campus Employment (CE) are the two programs at the College, which make up Student Employment. All jobs on campus in both of these programs are listed with the Center for Career Development and students may use the Job Board to review available opportunities.

FWS is a financial award and is given as part of the financial aid package. It is not an outright gift, but an amount that can be earned by working in jobs on or off-campus. Money earned is to be used at the student’s discretion. It may be used to pay for books, living expenses, or other college costs. Students are encouraged to utilize this financial aid funding wisely. If a student does not find suitable employment and cannot earn the amount of the financial aid award, the student will not receive the money allotted.

FWS can be earned on campus and from off-campus jobs if the positions are in service to the community and are in the public interest. There are strict rules governing these off-campus opportunities, and a special section of the Job Board lists available jobs.

Students who do not have a FWS award may apply for jobs on campus under the Campus Employment Program.

Students seeking employment in both of these programs should come to the Center for Career Development to consult the boards and binders. Students will be required to complete registration papers and an Employment Agreement for each position obtained. Jobs are available for the fall and spring semesters in FWS and CE.

The Center for Career Development is open during posted times and by appointment. Van transportation is available to transport students to community service jobs and internships.

Catalog Contents

Click arrowheads to expand or collapse contents

Expand allCollapse all

2013-2014 Undergraduate College Catalog

Manhattanville College Mission

Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy

Brief History of Manhattanville: History and Educational Commitment

Letter to Parents

Inventory of Undergraduate Programs

Inventory of Graduate Programs

Graduate Programs List

Undergraduate Programs of Study(Majors, Minors & Requirements)

Full-Time Undergraduate Degree Requirements

Undergraduate Programs

Graduation Participation Requirements

Registration Requirements & Online Student Resources

Official & Unofficial Transcripts

Types of Courses

Transfer Credit Policy

Grading and Grading Policies

Honors Options

Bachelor Degrees in Accelerated Format

Pre-Professional Studies

Off-Campus Study

English Language Institute (ELI)

Educational Support

Library Information Services

Facilities and Resources

Dual Degree Programs

Graduate & Professional Studies Programs, Master of Fine Arts in Writing & Master of Liberal Arts Programs

School of Education Graduate Programs

Course Offerings

African Studies Courses

American Studies Courses

Anthropology Courses

Art History Courses

Art (studio) Courses

Asian Studies Courses

Biology Courses

Chemistry Courses

Communication Studies Courses

Castle Scholars Courses

Classic Civilizations Courses

Dance & Theatre Courses

Accounting/Economics/Finance/Management/Marketing Courses

Education Courses

Education Courses

English Composition Courses

English Education Courses

Health & Wellness Education Courses

English Courses

English Film Studies Courses

English Writing Courses

French Courses

First Year Program Courses

German Courses

History Courses

Holocaust Studies Courses

Organizational Management & Human Resource Development (Graduate Program) Courses

Interdisciplinary Studies Courses

International Studies Courses

Irish Studies Courses

Italian Courses

Library Skills Courses

Business Leadership (Graduate Program) Courses

Computer Science Courses

Mathematics Education Courses

Mathematics Courses

Finance (Graduate Program) Courses

MGPS Master of Science Courses (Graduate Program)

Physical Education & Sports Pedagogy (Graduate Program) Courses

Physical Education Courses (Undergraduate)

Sport Business Management (Graduate Program) Courses

International Management (Graduate Program) Courses

Marketing Communications Management (Graduate Program) Courses

Museum Studies Courses

Applied Music Courses

Music Technology Courses

Music Education Courses

Music History & Literature Courses

Music Management Courses

Music Theory Courses

Philosophy Courses

Physics Courses

Political Science & Legal Studies Courses

Psychology Courses

Science Education Courses

Sociology Courses

Spanish Courses

Social Studies Education Courses

World Religions Courses

Women's Studies Courses



Student Affairs

Tuition and Fees

Financial Assistance

Family Education Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)

Faculty and Staff